APART Fellow of the Austrian Academy of Sciences at the chair of Prof. Dr. Philipp Sarasin.
Habilitation project: Campus Medius: Mediality as Experience
- Habilitation fellow (APART) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and lecturer at the Universities of Vienna, Zurich, Liechtenstein, and Vorarlberg.
- Studies of communication and German philology in Vienna, Hamburg, and Zurich (PhDs in both fields).
- 2012–13 visiting researcher in the School of Media Studies at The New School in New York; 2016 visiting lecturer in the Center for Digital Humanities at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Cofounder and coeditor of the foucaultblog and the peer-reviewed open access journal Le foucaldien; principal investigator of the digital mapping project Campus Medius: Mediality as Experience.
- Latest monograph : Karl Kraus und Peter Altenberg: Eine Typologie moderner Haltungen (Konstanz University Press 2015).